Thank you for your interest in joining OHVTA! Select the membership that represents your company. After submitting payment, scroll down to the bottom of the page and fill out the form. If you have any questions about joining please feel free to use the Contact Us form in menu navigation.
Why Join OHVTA?
OHVTA works on policy and regulatory issues with the Ohio General Assembly and the State of Ohio. Through our Columbus based lobbyist, we provide a voice for the vapor store owners and other vapor businesses who are most impacted by laws and regulations regarding e-cigarettes. We are adamant about educating lawmakers on our relatively new and emerging industry and seek to ensure that laws and regulations are fair for all. Our members include:
- brick and mortar shops
- online retailers
- mod makers
- eliquid manufacturers
- and consumers
Membership is open to all levels of the vaping industry, including those outside of Ohio. Membership will soon be available to individual consumers.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Exclusive member-only content
- Legislative and regulatory updates
- Compliance support
- Logo and website included in Members Section on OHVTA.ORG
- Membership decal for store (Multi Stores will receive additional decals if they pay the optional store membership fee of $30/mo per location)
- Monthly Q&A conference call
- Consumer Tool Kit
- Voting rights at annual convention
- Monthly newsletter
- And More!
How do I Join?
Click on one of the options above and submit your reoccurring monthly payment. Once payment has been sent, please submit the following information: